This was brought from Marc's Honda in Glen Burnie for $4,100.00 on the road in 1985. Got a set of staggered duel pipes also along with it from Mac. This is one low maintenance bike and I'm living proof of that. Overall I've enjoyed this bike greatly.
- Shaft drive is nice and low maitenance
- Good power and sound
- Good cruising range
- Great look from both sides
- Fun to ride, nice riding position
- Goes through back tires 15"
- Ride could be smoother
- Brakes underpowered
- Back plastic fender peels paint badly